Your Health and Safety is Our Priority
How we keep you safe…
With the recent uptick of Coronavirus cases within our area, we wanted to reach out to our patients and inform you of what we have done, and are continuing to do, to ensure safety for all patients and staff. As always, our educated staff is happy to answer any questions or concerns.
Exceptional Infection Control
Along with universal precautions, our office is utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) and infection control protocols that exceeds all of The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Associations (ADA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines.
With ZERO cases within our office or among staff, we are encouraged in our ability to maintain safety during these unprecedented times.
- Face masks to be worn per patients preferences
- Patients required to call from the parking lot upon arrival to limit the number of patients in the office at a time
- Patients required to wash hands and use an anti-bacterial mouth rinse upon arrival
- Social Distancing between patients
- Staff surgical attire: Aramark Gowns, face mask, hair cover, safety glasses/ shield and gloves
- Geneon Fogger System with hypochlorous acid
- JADE and Cascade Surgically Clean Air Purification System
- Zirc covered tubs
- Sterile Technique
- Instrument cassette sterilization
Our office has a Cascade air purification system and each operatory has a JADE air purification system, which are among the most advanced and effective in the market. Cascade and JADE use high volume air flow and sophisticated filtration systems with six hepa carbon filters along with UV light to kill airborne pathogens.
In between patients, we mist each room with our GenEon Fogger system, containing Hypochlorous Acid solution (HOCl) to kill airborne and surface pathogens.
JADE & Cascade Air Scrubbers
Medical grade: used in hospitals, medical labs and dental offices
Technology: purifies and reenergizes indoor air
Captures & kills: viruses, dust, volatile organic chemicals, mold, allergens, nitrous oxide, bio-aerosols, odors
GenEon Fogger System with Hypochlorous Acid Solution
Effective: Powerful disinfectant and sanitizer with no health risks
Safe and non-toxic
Proven to kill 99% of: bacterial, viral, and fungal human pathogens
We utilize Zirc Locking Tubs, which are covered trays, to eliminate cross-contamination and achieve infection control from aerosols. Before a procedure, instruments are locked into a covered tray and kept in a sterile environment.